The Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. This includes looking after the community, marketing, public relations, licensing and all franchise building aspects of the Horizon brand.
What You Will Do:
As a Franchise Producer you will manage, monitor, maintain quality, cost and time for a mix of marketing & licensing projects, making this position a key player in expanding the Horizon franchise.
- Participate in creative discussions around the marketing and licensing of Horizon projects and the franchise as a whole;
- Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and are a focal point within assigned projects, including the broader production group within the team;
- Work with licensees to execute, and manage from beginning to end, a range of different creative briefs to execute, and subsequent product ranges;
- Work with SIE Publishing in executing marketing campaign activities, being the main point of contact within the studio driving the project forward;
- Work with internal stakeholders, including team leads and their respective producers to source assets needed for projects, and keeping them looped in where appropriate;
- Build asset delivery schedules and provide regular updates on tracking;
- Perform other related tasks as required.
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone with a strong passion for games and interest in helping build successful marketing campaigns, with great social and communication skills and a positive, team player mentality.
- You're fluent in English and possess strong communication skills;
- 3+ years experience in project management;
- Experience running marketing and/or licensing projects;
- Problem-solver with good analytical and project management skills;
- Structured collaborator who understands the importance of clear communication;
- Ability to manage competing priorities;
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams;
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution;
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the studio;
- Familiarity with the production of multimedia content;
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Experience working on projects with physical components (e.g. statues, apparel,...);
- Passion and experience working in video games;
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn;
- Detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly.