C++ Engine Developer - (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate C++ Engine Developer - (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As C++ Engine Developer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the core systems of a modern and extensible real-time rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
You don't have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Designing and developing new features in our core systems.
- Work with our existing codebase and contribute to workflow optimizations.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, artists, and designers to achieve the best result.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and modern standards 11/14/17.
- 3+ years of professional work experience as Engine Developer.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills in a multi-threaded environment.
- Data-driven design and software architecture.
- Knowledge about common game engine systems, such as asset pipelines, entity component systems.
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Experience with C#.
- Basic experience in Network programming.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!