3D Graphics Engineer - (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Graphics Engineer - (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As 3D Graphics Engineer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing a new and modern real-time render engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
You don't have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Design and develop a fresh and modern render engine.
- Implement state-of-the-art real-time and non-real-time rendering techniques.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, artists, and designers to achieve the best result.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and modern standards 11/14/17.
- 3+ years of professional work experience as Graphics Engineer.
- Expertise in real-time 3D algorithms (e.g. Deferred rendering, Forward+, OIT, PBR)
- Graphics API knowledge (e.g. OpenGL 4.x, Vulkan, DirectX 12)
- Modern GPU programming skills (GLSL/HLSL Shading Model 5.0)
- Mathematical background (e.g. spherical harmonics, probability distributions, convolution)
- Debugging and profiling skills for CPU and GPU code
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- Engine programming experience (e.g. Unreal, Unity).
- RTX experience.
- Multithreaded programming experience.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!