(Closed) Talent Acquisition Business Partner
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will follow the full life-cycle of recruiting exceptional talent. Consistently use best recruiting practices, evaluate job requirements, post, pre-screen and schedule interviews for opportunities based on business needs.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting job specific colleges, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport and creating a resourceful network.
- Establish best recruiting practices and procedures to roll out to all hiring managers, updating as needed.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by creating and placing engaging and exciting job postings, updating postings as needed to maintain consistency for the GreenPark brand.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Conducts other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Experience
- 3+ year experience with high volume recruiting, emphasis on Tech recruiting and Start Up culture
- Strong social media recruiting – LinkedIn, Facebook, tech specific job boards, etc.
- Experience with GreenHouse ATS or other ATS programs preferred
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, MS office, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of exemplary candidate placement
- Innovative and creative approach to recruiting
- Results driven
- Knowledge of Federal and State recruitment laws
- Some travel may be required (within California)
- BA/BS Degree preferred
Founded by 3 of the biggest entrepreneurial titans around, GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of sporting events, where fans battle to become the undisputed "Best Fans" of their league and season. We can promise a wild ride, a chill culture as you work side by side with some of the most creative masterminds in the biz, all while creating a unique gaming experience from the ground up.