Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
GreenPark Sports is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer. In this critical role, you are extremely detailed-orientated and understand that quality is an important factor in delivering exceptional products.
- Read and analyze game design documents to analytically test application
- Write and execute test cases
- Provide concise and reproducible steps and details for the development team
- Document and track issues found while testing
- Work closely with all team members in a collaborative and agile environment
- Be responsible for application’s quality throughout development cycles
- Provide consistent and objective feedback regarding quality
- Ensure the application satisfies stakeholder’s expectations
- Provide feedback in implementing QA best practices
- 1+ years QA experience in mobile gaming
- Excels in a fast pace, team-first environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated problem solver and analytical, outside-the-box thinker
- Interest in software development and processes
- Knowledge/experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira
- Familiarity with iOS and Android hardware and software
- Able to efficiently work in a remote environment
What we offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing locations - LA (Remote due to COVID-19) and SF (Downtown Burlingame/Remote due to COVID-19).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Away Games: With a team split between Los Angeles and Burlingame, there’s occasional travel.
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
We’re building the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. It’s a frenetic, all-in, raise-the-stakes and show-your-passion mobile game experience where the best fans win. Our fast-growing all-star team loves both sports and eSports and we’re not afraid to show it. Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. Ask questions, think thoughts and if it seems like a match, let’s chat.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.