(Closed) Human Resources/ Operations Coordinator
GreenPark Sports is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our awesome team. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times, specifically supporting Human Resources and Operations.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcome applicants and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (order and organize supplies, etc.)
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and packages
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain staff and company calendars
- Assist in setting up interviews and conference calls for Recruiting
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings and interviews
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Research and plan out of town travel arrangements for the leadership team
- Suggest changes to office task workflow in order to improve efficiency
- Maintain an organized work and office space at all times
- Clean and tidy public office spaces
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Work directly with building management for office needs or issues
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to Human Resources or Operations Directors
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
Office Coordinator Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelors or AA degree required
- 1+ years working in office admin
- Experience in a startup culture is a plus
- Proficient in various administrative software platforms such as Office and Google Docs
- Experience using office machinery printer, copier, scanner, phone systems etc.)
- Excellent employee service skills
- Outgoing, fun and creative personality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
Founded by 3 of the biggest entrepreneurial titans around, GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of sporting events, where fans battle to become the undisputed "Best Fans" of their league and season. We can promise a wild ride, a chill culture as you work side by side with some of the most creative masterminds in the biz, all while creating a unique gaming experience from the ground up.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.