- Develop and automate large scale, high-performance data processing systems (batch and/or streaming)
- Evangelize high quality software engineering practices towards building data infrastructure and pipelines at scale
- Design our data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements
- Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
- 5+ years of experience working in data or backend engineering
- Previous experience working with data at a large scale
- Experience designing, building and operating robust distributed systems
- Experience designing and deploying high performance systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices
- Experience with the Go programming language is a plus
- Excellent ability to understand the needs of and collaborate with stakeholders in other functions, especially the Analytics team
What We Offer
- With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away. This is the ideal opportunity to pave your own path and grow.
- We have two amazing home locations - LA and SF (Both remote due to COVID-19) with additional remote locations in NY, TX, WA, NC.
- We strive to be welcoming, innovative, and have an inclusive culture. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Flexible PTO
- A selection of six different Medical plans with 100% premium coverage for base plans.
- Dental and Vision plans with 99% premium coverage.
- 401(k) program
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Company sponsored Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Home office stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
We find ourselves in unusual times and as such, both of our offices are on a Work From Home schedule due to COVID-19. But don't worry, we have your back when it comes to provisioning all the necessary hardware you will need to perform at the top of your game all from the comfort of your home.
GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of live sports and esports events, where fans battle to become the undisputed “Best Fans” of their league and season. At GreenPark, we embrace unique points of view as well as diverse backgrounds and identities that are all about creating unique experiences for passionate fans. Here, you can expect a highly collaborative environment of thoughtful teammates who huddle-up, listen, challenge, and push each other to make each idea and execution phenomenal.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Please note: Individuals must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.