Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Scrum Master to join our growing team.
- Manage the software development processes and teams based on product delivery expectation.
- Analyze and structure existing tasks and features in development.
- Coordinate project plan execution (deadlines and expected results).
- Continuous project tracking and reporting.
- Acts as facilitator for the Product Owner and Developers in their quest to meet customers expectations - removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Builds a transparent and trusting environment where problems can be raised, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitates internal and external communication, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Understand fundamentals of iterative development;
- Master agile software development techniques – practice and teach others;
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team;
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics;
- Good understanding of Agile Backlog management techniques (Story splitting, Sizing, Mapping);
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including presentation, meeting facilitation and team building techniques.
- Leadership, communication and reporting skills.
- Proficient in Jira.
- Result-driven and self-organized.
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus
- Scrum Master certification.
- Technical background (QA/Developer/BA).
- Passion for games development or experience in the game industry.
- Competitive compensation reward;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Medical incurance;
- English lessons and internal training activities on a regular base;
- Paid lunches;
- Paid taxes.
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!