Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Producer to join our team.
- Coordinate and supervise mobile game dev teams from the prototype stage till the product launch including game design, game analytics, user experience, qa etc;
- Beeing a vision holder for the prototypes, suggesct the features that bring value for the product;
- Management of several teams in short-term / long-term projects;
- Provide guidance and motivation to team members;
- Ensures communication with Head Office and all the teams imfolved to the game production;
- Create and maintain project schedule and documentation;
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project;
- Continually improves production procesess.
- At least 2 years of experience working on a similar position in Gamedev;
- Experience with hyper casual/casual game development, released games;
- Good knowledge of English, from upper-intermediate level;
- Experience as a game designer will be a big plus;
- Experience in optimization and day-by-day timing control of the development process;
- Analytical skills, ability to multitasks, attentiveness to the details;
- Proactive life attitude and excellent communication skills.