E Gaming Specialist
Job description: Gravity E-gaming Specialist
Who are Gravity Active Entertainment, and what do we do?
This is your chance to become a part of Gravity’s biggest project to date – Gravity Wandsworth!
With sites across the country, the brand continues to rapidly grow, and Gravity Wandsworth will form as the flagship store for the whole company and continue to push at the boundaries of excellence in the active entertainment industry.
As London’s first active entertainment centre, the fully themed leisure, food and drink experience will boast state of the art e-karting, augmented reality bowling, adventure golf, pool, ping-pong, shuffleboards, an exclusive cocktail lounge and much, much more!
The venue will span over four floors and provide an unforgettable experience for all ages. Guests will be taken through a journey like no other – starting in the backstreets of Japan, they will finally venture onto the high streets of New York. Gravity Wandsworth will be one of London’s main tourist attractions, and further help establish the brand among one of the country’s most recognised leisure providers.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Gravity Mission – To establish the Gravity brand as a premier brand in the global leisure market defined by market share, quality, safety and fun.
Gravity Vision - To be the Global leader of Active Entertainment by inspiring our customers and staff to live for the moment, to smile, to laugh and to take part in ‘activities that are fun’ with people they enjoy spending time with. THIS IS GRAVITY. WE ARE GRAVITY.
We are proud to aspire to deliver against the Gravity values. All candidates for this role will be assessed against these as part of the selection process and ongoing.
FUN - We enjoy making people laugh and smile and making Gravity a great experience.
TEAM - We are enthusiastic and determined to succeed together.
INTEGRITY - We are trustworthy and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
COMMITMENT - We are passionately committed to the Company’s success and the safety of our customers.
To assist the E-gaming Manager in successfully running the day-to-day operation of all aspects of the E Gaming facilities within the site. To deliver continuous improvement in all areas of the facility, managing and delivering an E Gaming offering to a high standard along with maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sale of E-gaming activity and organising the booking system to maximise potential whilst maintaining customer engagement and experience
- Develop an active and engaged relationship with customers in the community, including promoting calendar of events, and activities designed to keep customers engaged with the competitive programs
- Help build community through great content, activity, and service
- Event & party hosting, ensuring the successful running of events held in Esports Arena
- Contribute toward social media engagement within company guidelines
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed based on live event coverage needs
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Ensure game stations are cleaned throughout shift and at the end of each day
- Remove debris from game stations and Gaming Zone area throughout shift
- Assist in the sale of game time by verbally conveying information to customers about the services, pricing, and availability of game stations
- Assist customers with set up of all Gaming Zone equipment and be able to help customers login to play games,
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Great customer service experience and mind set
- Gaming experience across multiple platforms and genres
- Esports admin or hosting experience
- Proficient in social media and moderation, and comfortable in all digital/online environments
- Event & Party hosting experience