Social Media Manager
Grand Scheme Gaming is an esports organization with our eyes set on the bigger picture that plays a factor in many parts of the esports and gaming scene altogether. We have weekly and monthly tournaments in various games serving many communities. Grand Scheme Gaming also features a team of content creators full of talent with accomplishments that have devoted communities. GSG currently has competitive players in the FGC in games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Grand Scheme Gaming was founded with the desire to make the world better in some fashion some would even call that the grand scheme. We have participated in charity events raising over $2,200 for St. Jude and we are much more prepared to take it further with recent additions that boost Grand Scheme Gaming’s reach.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager! Do you want to be apart of the GSG team? You will play a vital part by helping us engage with our social media audience on different events and gaming trends in regards to GSG.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms. This may contain talking about our players, shows, events, and live coverage of events that may include video clips and photos.
- Develop social media strategies
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Regularly posts on and engages with GSG social media platforms
- Communicate effectively
- Social media savvy
- Boost partners within our communities
- Ability to work with other departments such as the Graphics Department
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluent in English
- Has somewhat of an understanding of esports and its history, especially in the FGC.