Senior Game Artist
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six!, and Merge Dragons! We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
At Gram, everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment, and impact on the overall company strategy. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration, and a sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
As a Senior Game Artist at Gram Games, you'll work with an A+ mobile team to help grow and develop art styles and create assets for live and possible new titles. Your objective, like everyone else in Gram, will be growing the titles from a hit to an evergreen mega-hit. You will work with Designers, Developers, and other talented Artists across the company to craft dazzling assets that will steal the hearts of our players and position the games for greater success.
What do you need from me?
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Know how to generate ideas and have the willingness and ability to inspire and mentor others
- Excellent draftsmen-skills and ability to reiterate fast
- An amazing eye for composition and color
- Hands-on experience with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for the development of mobile games
- Extremely well versed in shape, value, and color theory
- Thorough and well organized
- Able to work with ambitious goals and see a project through its end while working within deadlines
- Ability to match various existing art styles, as well as to differentiate between styles strongly
It would also be great if you...
- Have worked on games launched
- Have agile scrum knowledge
- Have experience in other casual/mobile games
- Have a degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects, or a comparable degree
- Have 2D cell and bone animation experience
- Have knowledge of Unity and After Effects
- Have basic knowledge in UI/UX
- Have an extensive portfolio of original assets designed for diverse genres of games
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Life insurance and a favorable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!