Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world, like 1010!, Merge Magic! and Merge Dragons!. We work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. In Gram, everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment, and impact on the overall company strategy. We are on the lookout for a talented Product Manager who thinks they could thrive in that environment.
As a member of the product team, you will be instrumental in keeping the ball rolling for your team. The ideal candidate has acute analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of free-to-play games. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to navigate a full free-to-play business model, and for discussing, advocating for, and helping determine which strategic elements are needed for the titles to be an ongoing success.
Gram is a data-driven company. In this role, you will work closely with the data team on investigations, analyses, and the game economy. But this role has a key human element, as well; you need to be able to help drive and motivate team members across all disciplines and to curate a positive and productive team culture. Ultimately, the ideal candidate is a multi-talented, flexible problem-solver who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.Ideal candidate is a multi-talented, flexible problem-solver who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with a range of disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Working with data to help validate/invalidate hypotheses about the game economy
- Assessing the impact of potential improvements or changes on the game
- Effectively communicating with different stakeholders & teams & offices
- Above all, flexibility and adaptability are key
- 2+ years of experience in mobile gaming, mobile product management, data analytics, or consulting.
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Outstanding analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision making, experimentation design, and data analysis
- Ability to figure out how to structure a problem, define what success looks like, identify workable solutions, and build product specifications that clearly describe how the solution works.
- Being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, building consensus, and driving the team toward solutions.
- Ability to differentiate correlation from causation
- Experience with SQL (if none, strong desire to learn SQL required)
- Quantitative modeling skills to estimate the effect of potential ideas and scenarios
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Life insurance and a favorable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!