Junior Talent Manager
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
As a Junior Talent Manager, you’ll jump onto our full-cycle recruitment processes, starting with sourcing to interviewing and hiring great candidates for our large projects. You will work closely with hiring managers and the People Operations team ensuring we continue to bring the best talent through the door and continue to build a strong pipeline.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Tech industry