Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world like 1010!, Six! and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload. At Gram everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment and impact on the overall company strategy. We are on the lookout for a talented Game Developer.
As a Game Developer here at Gram, we’re hoping you can bring years of hands-on, end-to-end production experience to our team. You're someone who jumps to a challenge, and throws their all into writing phenomenal code, and making great games, start to finish. Someone who will contribute fully to the creative process, and has a real passion for hands on mobile games development. Simply put, you're someone who can jump onto our team, and help us make games our players will love.
What will I do day-to-day?
- You’ll be working on our internal development framework
- Rapidly prototyping new game concepts
- Contributing developments to live games
- You’ll get to work directly with different members of our team at every point in the process - from designers, to artists, to QA, to data, to marketing
- We want to see you bring the best possible games to our players!
What do you need from me?
- Solid demonstrable experience as a game developer, and are able to independently craft solutions to problems as part of that
- Evidence of previous experience working with mobile games, ideally free-to-play models
- You’ve previously shipped at least one product in a team environment and implement high quality, structured, and robust code to do so
- Can you show a deep understanding of the Unity 3D game engine?
- To be able to code in C# with the best of them
- Python, Objective-C, Swift, and Java is a bonus too
- A deep understanding of game development related design patterns
- To be very comfortable with modern version control systems (git)
- Experience of working in the games industry and all that goes with it
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!