(Closed) Video Editor
We’re looking for a passionate video editor and storyteller with not just the technical knowhow, but the creative flair to take limited content and turn it into something special. The main workload will be focused around building, editing and distributing videos in the gaming industry, creating compilations and montages of everybody’s favourite games. We’re a young, talented, tight knit team that works very closely together in a casual and relaxed environment where creativity and outside-the-box thinking is rewarded, not discouraged.
Your day to day responsibilities will include driving content creation, overseen by our Creative Director, who will be working alongside you on projects, as well as helping and guiding you with the work you produce. We have aggressive KPI’s and stiff deadlines and require somebody who is able to completely manage and exceed those targets, whilst doing something you love.
Being one of our first hires for video and content, you’ll be leading certain segments and will work independently, with creative feedback whenever needed from the rest of the team. Due to this we expect you to be able to;
- Take pride and ownership of your work and the video being produced
- Work closely with the rest of the team, seeking feedback where required. We’re looking for a person that has strong communication skills, and isn’t afraid to ask for help or voice their opinion when needed.
- Evaluate and determine technical feasibility to give accurate timescales for delivery to our clients.
- Work within tightly defined deadlines to meet project expectations.
- Have at least 2 years experience creating videos, whether that’s with an agency, freelance or as a hobby, if you have a strong portfolio, we’d love to talk!
- A self starter who wants to lead, disrupt and create new ways to engage people with creative experiences.
- Have a real passion for video editing and creating experiences people will want to experience and watch again. Having a real eye for what is working in current digital media and the latest trends on the biggest video platforms you find compelling and exciting, staying ahead of the game.
- Have an established understanding of the video games and esports industry with knowledge of the major esports titles and the events that are held for them.
- An understanding of the twitch ecosystem, the popular content creators, and organisations.
- Have in depth experience and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with a specific focus on Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
- A collaborative spirit and outstanding communication skills.
- The desire and want to learn and constantly improve.
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to set priorities, maintain overview and perspective, while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Cinema4D
- Experience with Element 3D
- Experience with Motion Graphics
- Above average design skills