Sales Development Intern
Do you love Gaming & Esports? Do you enjoy dealing with projects through and through, from negotiating to execution and reporting? Do you want to join a fast-growing and ambitious company? Do you think rabbits are cool? If so, then look no further, and let’s have a chat.
We are looking for a Sales Development intern who will support the existing sales team in the field, getting in touch with prospective clients, setting up meetings, and act as a power-up to the existing process. Someone who is always on top of the game when it comes to problem-solving, and able to understand the mix of art and science in business. We are looking for a future rockstar who will join the team as an intern for 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will be able to accept a full-time long-term contract after their internship period is complete.
What is GosuRabbit?
We are a Marketing & Brand Strategy agency dedicated to Gaming & Esports.
Our team has worked on a global scale with some of the biggest brands, bringing in our knowledge and expertise to provide consultancy and deliver highly engaging and effective campaigns.
You will be exposed to and actively working in a diverse and fast-paced environment. Our HQ is in London, and we work remotely with partners and customers across the UK and Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, MENA, and Asian markets. This will allow you to get international experience, learning about cultures, ideas, values, and business globally.
If you are looking to grow into a career at the intersection between Business Development and Gaming then you have come to the right place!
- Work with the existing Global Business Development Team, helping and actively work in the business development process
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Help develop client relationships
- Assist in evaluating new business development opportunities
- Get involved in collaboration with agencies and other vendor partners
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and value that is delivered by GosuRabbit
- Working with the internal team on project specifications
- Helping put together pitch proposals based on the lead's requirements and needs
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in the gaming and esports industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace (Gdrive, G Suite, Gmail, etc.)
- Have and are able to use Discord
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Being able to multitask and be able to work in a fast environment
- Have a good working PC/laptop with a good camera and microphone.
- Good internet connection.
- Flexibility to travel to other countries, sometimes at short notice (covid 19 permitting).
- The ability to self-manage and able to work well as a team
- You have a great sense of humour and confidence with yourself
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability
- Ability to work on a European-based timezone.
- Fluent in multiple languages
- Knowledge of using Hubspot or other CRM would be desirable
- Sales experience would be a plus
Be work with collaborators worldwide, including people based in the UK, France, Switzerland, and Thailand.
You'll be joining an amazing team of hard workers who love what they do.