(Closed) Technical Solutions Engineer, Stadia
- Programming experience in C/C++ as well as experience with graphic APIs such as Open GL or Vulkan.
- Experience developing for console, PC and/or mobile.
- Unity development experience.
- Unreal development experience.
- A quick learner and can ramp up quickly on new technologies and SDKs
About the job
Google engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and working across discipline lines, then our team might be your next career step.
The Living Room team is working on revolutionizing how people interact with their TVs, and we're looking for technical solutions engineers to make that a reality and bring tier 1 partner experiences to Chrome, Chromecast and the Cast ecosystem. We want to open up the living room to a new realm of possibilities and transform how people connect with content in the living room and the variety of devices they have there.
From the moment the user enters the living room to the time they leave, our software drives the experience and guides them through a maze of increasingly available content and services.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Understand Stadia Partner technical requirements and use cases, and distill these into crisp product requirements.
- Define the experience and technical solutions that would realize these requirements, and build the necessary pieces.
- Work with partners in order to resolve any technical issues that might arise from the use of Google technologies within the partners’ products.
- Have travel flexibility and short-term co-location with partners.