(Closed) Technical Product Expert, Stadia
- Game development experience in a programming position
- Experience with game development life cycles
- Experience in C, C++, C#, debugging, and compilation environments
- 10 years of experience working with or for video game developers or publishers
- Experience integrating game platform features
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Ability to travel to partner locations and occasionally co-locate for short periods of time
- Effective troubleshooting skills
About the job
As a Technical Product Expert, you'll be at the forefront of complex platform feature integrations for titles across the portfolio. From sitting in on game design phases to advise on feature implementation, through supporting projects across the industry as the games are developed, to support changes to the platform to lower the barrier of entry for developers. You'll be a technical resource with a sense of ownership and a passion for driving things to completion. Your role will be to continue to build the Stadia ecosystem by being a liaison between multiple stakeholders.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Drive both technical execution of strategic partner relationships within Google, and platform features landing in partner apps/services
- Perform implementation reviews, support new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance