(Closed) Technical Account Manager, Stadia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with C, C++ including debugging and compilation environments.
- 4 years of experience working with or for video game developers or publishers.
- Experience with Graphics pipelines (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan).
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Understanding of game development lifecycles, combined with developed troubleshooting skills.
- Basic scripting knowledge in Python and Bash.
- Demonstrated communication and project management skills.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
As a Technical Account Manager for Stadia, you’ll be part of a startup within Google, working closely with product and engineering counterparts, managing key partners to drive launches and subsequently providing feedback on product strategy.
Your role will be to continue to build the Stadia ecosystem by being a liaison between multiple stakeholders.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Drive both technical execution of strategic partner relationships within Google, and end-to-end launches of partner apps/services.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.