(Closed) Technical Account Manager, Stadia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with C and C++, including debugging and compilation environments.
- 4 years of experience working with or for video game developers or publishers.
- Experience with Graphics pipelines (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan).
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Understanding of game development lifecycles, combined with developed troubleshooting skills.
- Basic scripting knowledge in Python and Bash.
- Effective communication and project management skills.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
As a Technical Account Manager for Stadia, you’ll be part of a startup within Google - working closely with product and engineering counterparts and managing key partners to drive launches and subsequently provide feedback on product strategy. In this role, you will continue to build the Stadia ecosystem by being a liaison between multiple stakeholders.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Drive both technical execution of strategic partner relationships within Google, and end-to-end launches of partner apps/services.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.