(Closed) Support Specialist, Partner Engineering, Stadia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a technical troubleshooting and developer support.
- Experience with Linux operating system and bash shell commands.
- Experience working with game engines/familiarity with gaming industry.
- Experience in a customer-facing or technical role.
- Ability to take initiative and work well as part of a team while demonstrating a focus on the customer.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in French or Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from partners.
- Onboard new partners onto the product and support through development lifecycle.
- Engage with Engineering to resolve partners issues.
- Manage developer inquiries related to the product.
- Collect support metrics and produce periodic support metrics report.