(Closed) Strategic Partnerships Manager, Stadia
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience within business development, partner management, sales, or marketing in the games industry.
- Understanding of a wide range of tools and processes that can be used to improve operational efficiency and workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Ability to travel frequently within EMEA.
- Excellent commercial acumen and high degree of data analytics fluency.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
About the job
As a Strategic Partner Development Manager, you'll open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory discussions and evaluate/develop business opportunities. You will lead cross-functional teams, provide thought leadership and serve as a mentor to managers and associates. You are comfortable escalating and presenting business development strategies and key issues to senior management. You'll work closely with Google Product, Engineering, Legal and Sales teams on new product initiatives and key strategic relationships that support our online advertising business.
Our teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest game developers and publishers to release amazing game experiences on Stadia. We help shape how game publishers grow their businesses in the digital age and beyond.
As Strategic Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for both sourcing new business leads and for the day-to-day business relationships with third party-partners already signed with Stadia, providing guidance into key product verticals while driving growth to hit the team’s business goals. Beyond these core responsibilities, as a member of the EMEA team, you will also be responsible for other general go-to-market functions. You'll take initiative, multitask in a fast-paced environment, and remain commercially-focused to help expand the client relationship, with a keen eye for opportunities to positively impact the bottom line. Additionally, you'll be an adviser, consultant, and a partner advocate within Google.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Source compelling content for Stadia, leveraging established network of contacts in the games industry within EMEA. Work within the process for Stadia approvals to build business models to prove the opportunities you’ve sourced and drive consensus to get approval from a wide cross-functional team.
- Manage the day-to-day business relationships with external partners and serve as the initial point of contact for commercial, operational, and logistical discussions. Ensure that internal and external stakeholders are driving towards meeting contractual obligations for key platform content.
- Manage each partnership from a relationship and partnership P&L perspective.
- Implement consultative business model to develop data-driven insights to provide business-shaping insights and recommendations to ensure partner success.
- Act as communications conduit within the commercial team and as a liaison with partners, setting agendas, documenting discussions appropriately, and tracking action items.