Creative Lead, Brand Visuals, Devices & Services Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years in creative/design industry.
- 5 years of leadership experience.
- Portfolio of relevant work sample across branding, creative direction, art direction, visual system and design.
- Experience leading creative work for tech and/or lifestyle brands.
- Experience with Adobe’s creative suite, sketch and a portfolio of original ideas.
- Knowledge of interactive and print platforms.
- Knowledge of world-changing leaps in technology.
- Ability to creatively problem solve challenges, take initiative and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills.
About The Job
The Hardware and Retail Marketing organization is responsible for driving the growth of Google's hardware brands, including but not limited to Google Pixel, Google Home, Pixelbook, wearables and accessories. We partner with product teams to understand the user, shape the product roadmap, and bring products to market through coordinated global media campaigns. Google is committed to building radically effective experiences for customers at the intersection of hardware, software and artificial intelligence, and we’re growing the team.
As a Creative Lead, you will contribute to the entire creative process from briefing through to production and be responsible for understanding the balance between brand, product and consumer. You'll balance both brand and business needs and always put the user first. In this critical and highly visible role, you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the future of a rapidly growing product and channel.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Provide design and creative vision for the development of communications across all retail touch points including 2D, 3D, motion graphics, on-device demos, digital and experiential.
- Craft design details and concepts that meet brand goals. Be a multi-brand steward by holding creative work to established style guides while working to evolve those guides, delivery visual systems, and processes.
- Translate ideas through various design skills (drawing/sketching, ideation, color theory, typography, imagery, textures and motion, art direction). Set art direction of photography or video shoots.
- Effectively communicate, present and partner with stakeholders. Partner with cross-functional groups to align on brand expression and creative strategy.
- Use your understanding of brand to pull creative references from a broad range of sources and build creative strategy. Push boundaries and strive for the best creative concepts.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .