Certification Supervisor, Stadia
- 5 years of industry gaming platform certification experience.
- 5 years of project/program management experience.
- Release management, test engineering, or release engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with analytics, data, and measurement products.
- Knowledge of game software development cycles and production methodology.
- Ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects at once.
About The Job
As Certification Supervisor, you will work cross-functionally with teams across Google, gaining an intimate familiarity of games production, gaming platform products and several other key areas. The role will require you to approach certification with a strategy of partnering with Engineering to leverage automation, building with scale in mind and requiring insight and understanding as to how to verify a large ecosystem of content.
You’ll work cross-functionally across a set of internal stakeholders including Partner Management, Technical Certification, Program Management, Business Operations, Release Management, and other groups to effectively execute the certification and store layout for all digital store content. Working collaboratively across functions, you will establish effective working relationships with peers in the organization while managing a dynamic and growing pipeline of content.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Optimize the end-to-end certification process for new titles and updates to establish and maintain exceptional and consistent quality experiences for gamers.
- Drive the definition of certification requirements in partnership with Product Management and Engineering, and ensure these requirements are updated and maintained as the service evolves.
- Identify tools and systems necessary to execute manual and automated testing against certification requirements, with a focus of scaling through increased use of automation to decrease testing time and increase confidence in quality.
- Define workflows and tools necessary to support the end-to-end certification process.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .