Technical Artist (All Genders)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
At New Moon Production we specialize in game development for both mobile and web.
We are looking for a Technical Artist (all genders) to kick ass and develop awesome Games.
You will be working in one of our small, but highly motivated teams to bring Goodgame branded cross platform games to the market.
- Work with artist and programmers to create 3D art and bring it into the engine
- Build 3D environments inside Unity 3D
- Support the art team in regard to asset performance and validation
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline
- Develop 3D art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency
- Collaborate with engineers and quality assurance to diagnose and resolve in-game problems
- Inspire and empower the art team to optimize their processes
- Collaborate with art outsourcing studios to share technology and best practices
- First art/tech work experience in games, preferably mobile
- Very good communication skills in English
- Good artistic skills (Image composition, colors, shapes)
- Very good knowledge of asset optimization for mobile
- Experience in the whole art production pipeline
- Very good practical experience in Unity 3D
- Experience in level creation inside Unity 3D
- Shader creation in Shader Graph and or Experience in Shader Coding
- VFX Animation for Mobile (Shuriken, VFX Graph)
- Good Knowledge in 3D Modelling knowledge (Preferable 3Ds MAX)
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications