Product Marketing Manager (all genders)
We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
As Product Marketing Manager (all genders), you will play a key role from creating go-to-market strategies to executing marketing activations for our games to sustain growth in close collaboration with the global Marketing team with a user-centricity in the heart.
- You own the overall marketing strategy for our games, align and consult with the marketing team and game studios
- You identify and size the market opportunities for new games before soft-launch and existing games
- You collaborate cross-departmental with all product and marketing stakeholders to shape the Product Marketing strategy and develop executable actions
- You produce product marketing and brand guides
- You support game launches from Marketing in collaboration with our BI team to understand target game KPIs, traffic requirements, compile roll-out plans and budgets
- You work with our App Store Relations team and BI team on developing KPI benchmarks for games and genres
- You generate actionable insights and establish global strategies, product positioning, and KPI’s to drive growth for our franchises
- You create go-to-market strategies for multi-channel approaches including paid, influencer partnerships, social media, community, PR and others.
- You optimize the appearance and performances on the app stores, by setting up quantitative testing and supporting UA activations
- You manage store creatives to promote our games, in particular, App icons, trailers, screenshots, store descriptions
- You have relevant years of experience in either product marketing or app store optimization for high-profile brands and gained knowledge in ASO, ecosystems, platforms and channels
- You have experience in strategy, execution, and creative thinking/idea generation
- You have passion for marketing, creativity, and innovation
- You have proven ability to leverage consumer insights and business analytics to impact campaign objectives, design & creatives
- You have experience in video game marketing. Ideally, launched marketing activations at a hands-on level
- Understanding of F2P and GAAS models is a plus
- Your organizational and project management skills are excellent
- Your English, spoken and written, is very good
- You hold a degree or completed education/training in Marketing or related subject
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Margarita Kwindt.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of game creators and publishers.