Junior Localization Project Coordinator (All Genders)
As a Junior Localization Project Coordinator (all genders), you will manage and coordinate the localization of our games and will collaborate with various internal departments and external service providers.
- Manage the localization of our games from start to finish, working closely with the game teams and service providers
- You work intensively with CAT Tools, project management systems, terminology databases and spreadsheets
- You create style guides and glossaries
- You translate and proofread various texts and ensure a high linguistic quality
- Good knowledge of CAT tools, terminology databases and spreadsheets
- A degree in Translation Studies or an equivalent qualification
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Fun working in interdisciplinary teams and a passion for games
- Ideally you have gathered some experience in localization management or a comparable field
- Very good English language skills. Language skills at native level in an additional language of advantage.
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person is: Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.