Graphic Working Student (all genders)
As a Graphic Working Student (all genders) you will support our design team in their daily work and assist in adapting videos and banners into different sizes and languages. In addition, you will assist the team in asset collection for external partners. You will also have opportunities to contribute on tickets yourself.
- Adapt online marketing banners and videos for various markets and products
- Work closely with our marketing, conversion, product and art departments to design and animate online advertising material
- Collecting assets for exporting to external vendors
- Participating in a training course or degree in graphic design, media design, or a comparable course
- Experience in online marketing design for banners and videos
- Passion for design and an eye for detail
- Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator (experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus)
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and good communication skills
- Focussed worker and creative personality
- Fluent in English
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.