Software Engineer - Mobile Games Developer (Casual Studio)
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products.
This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent together and creating a culture for the enhancement of team spirit and creativity.
Software engineers in our teams are the brains behind our games who are responsible for creating high quality product in collaboration with our game designers, artists and product teams. You will be part of a great team of developers, architects that can tackle complex problems by using best practices.
We ensure providing the most comfortable work environment and our Game Development Team offers everything you need to be the best you can.
What you’ll be doing
- Building high-quality games for the millions of mobile players
- Designing and implementing new features
- Maintaining and optimizing games
- Close collaboration with other developers
- Actively contribute to game design, feature design
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- Min 2 years of Unity game development experience in mobile games
- Strong engineering skills and solid programming foundation
- Software architecture design, OOP and design patterns principles on various scale
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with VCS like plastic git, svn