Game Artist 3D - Hypercasual (New Grad)
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent together and creating a culture for the enhancement of team spirit and creativity.
Game Artists are the backbone of the visualisation that gives life to our games. They create the visual medium and their imagination nourishes the joy our players feel. Our Game Artist Team is responsible for modelling and creating eye-catching art for our games. You will enjoy the feeling of giving life to games played by millions of people.
We ensure providing the most comfortable work environment and our Game Art Team offers everything you need to be the best you can.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering low poly models and textures for mobile games
- Creating the art and character animations
- Designing UI/UX
- Creating and designing levels for addicting game experiences
Desired skills and experiences
- 3D modelling and texturing skills, demonstrable in your portfolio.
- Experience with modelling and texturing 3D environments.
- Design knowledge; color, composition, form and balance
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya and/or other 3D graphics and animation tools
- University Degree preferably in Visual Art and Design