(Closed) Marketing Project Manager, Esports
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a high-energy Marketing Project Manager to provide support to the Esports Marketing and Creative Services teams while working cross-functionally to develop and implement strategic project plans. In this role, you will work with creators of all disciplines (art, video, social) to resolve inquiries and ensure the coordination and delivery of high-quality creative projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Define project scope, tasks, and requirements to deliver quality marketing products
- Own and lead multiple and concurrent project lifecycles
- Develop efficient project timelines that meet partner needs
- Track timelines, resources, and achievements
- Facilitate and lead meetings such as stand-ups, retros, and project planning
- Collaborate with project partners to develop project creative briefs
- Integrate information and strategies with marketing staff in an effort to develop seamless marketing delivery
- Monitor spending to ensure project costs stay within budget
- Lead project communication to ensure accurate updates are available
- Work with creative design group to assign resources to ensure that deliverables are accurate and on time
- Lead scheduling of all internal meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business administration, or related field
- Project Management certifications a plus
- 2-5 years of related experience with progressive growth in responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience in project management within Marketing or Creative Services
- Experience working with video and design teams, preferably within the Esports or gaming industry
- Strong collaborator with excellent customer service and positive relationship-building skills
- Impeccable time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and efficiently lead and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule as evenings and weekend work may be required
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.