(Closed) Video Producer
Reporting to the Director of eSports Operations for the Golden State Warriors, the Video Producer is responsible for producing and building video features and workflows for online distribution. Work will focus on the production side of the video pipeline, including concepting and creative, logistics and scheduling, leading shoots and interviewing, and fill in at shooting and editing hands on when needed.
This position will also help define our video production setup, including gear, team, and content flow. Additionally, this role can work with and collaborate with the Golden State Warriors studio team to develop their own skills and style.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles.
- Lead video production process (pre-production, scheduling, shoots, and freelancers), with estimated release schedule of one quality video per week
- Book and manage freelancers around our in-flux shoot schedule
- Build relationships with players and staff to create the most comfortable shoots and authentic videos
- Collaboratively build look/feel for Golden Guardians, Warriors Gaming Squad
- Utilize other areas of the organization to create awesome videos, including areas like social media, art, and production partners
- Operate camera on production shoots as required
- Focus on production but may have to dip into shooting or editing yourself
- Work in collaboration with motion graphic designers for custom needs
- Work with various Golden State Warriors departments to create and execute content consistent with the main brands
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of two years in a professional production environment
- Deep understanding of Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Working knowledge of the eSports scene and audience
- Team oriented and willing to take initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to operate digital cinema cameras for shoots
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Effective communicator and leader
- Desire to work for a small and growing team
- Adobe After Effects skills a plus
- Direct eSports experience a plus