Sr. Product Manager
GluSports is a Glu Mobile studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
Glu Mobile is excited to announce a new studio and a project based in downtown Orlando FL!
This small studio team has all the quick turnaround and scrappiness of an indie studio, but with the resources and market knowledge of a larger company! We currently have a game in early stages and are looking for a talented Sr Product Manager who wants to be on the ground floor of the studio, helping shape the future of the game and tech. If you want to get your hands deep in development and build amazing games with a world class development studio for Glu Mobile, with all the agility and excitement of a startup while still having the backing and support of a major studio, we're hiring!
Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team. We’re looking for a Product Manager who has passion for liveops and making great games!
The Sr PM will utilize quantitative and qualitative data to design and optimize gameplay and monetization features for our mobile games. You will help drive the product strategy and to be our business expert on existing and emerging game monetization mechanics. The ideal candidate will drive business results and stay fiercely focused on creating fun experiences for our users. This role will collaborate with other GluSports PMs on product strategies, feature designs, and analysis.
You'll most often:
- Design and iterate on product features; focus on improving monetization as well as retention, user experience, and customer acquisition
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive actionable strategies
- Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game features
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration
- Own feature lifecycle from conception to live analysis and optimization through rapid, data-driven iteration
- 5+ years product management experience in a quantitative role
- 2+ years experience managing free-to-play online and/or mobile game products
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies and balance
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specifications documentation
- A passion for games and gaming
- Self-directing and driven
Nice to have:
- Prior game designer experience a MASSIVE PLUS
- Prior UX/UI experience a MASSIVE PLUS
- A passion for sports
- Excel mastery
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA a plus
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.