Data Product Manager - New Title
At the CrowdStar Studio, we believe there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. Our goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower women.
With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design, enriching lifestyle content to the next level of interactivity. Now, the Studio is preparing to launch it’s 3rd title, with the backing of our prior industry leading titles, and you could be a part of this game-changing initiative! If the idea of innovating the lifestyle gaming space interests you, this may be the next role for you. Get in touch with us and let’s see where this can go!
P3 is a new mobile gaming app that is currently under development. As a Data Product Manager, you will play an impactful role in driving key decisions for this new mobile game. You will be responsible for helping the P3 team make data-driven decisions on product features and roadmap, ultimately influencing growth, revenue and retention of the new title. We are a small, growing team, so you will get the opportunity to help shape the product team, product strategy, processes and more.
You’ll most often:
- Establish hypothesis, test and validate through LiveOps.
- Perform in-depth analysis of in-game/platform economies and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both user engagement and design.
- Leverage data analytics, A/B testing, and in-game tools to optimize KPIs
- Support the content team on balancing the in-game economy through optimizing events and restrictions finding the balance between engagement, revenue, and user retention.
- Work with tech and business intelligence leads to build data and automation capabilities
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for games and have strong empathy for users.
- 3-5 years Product Management or Analyst experience in games and/or other consumer-facing product, preferably in products designed for a female audience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making.
- Extremely strong SQL skills (Additional experience with Python preferred).
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is required (Math, other quant fields); MS is preferred.
- Past experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation to align product features with player motivations.
- Strong knowledge of user engagement patterns preferred.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products is a bonus
- Experience with predictive modeling such as linear regression and/or decision trees preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.