Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Glu Mobile India studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
Do you have an eye for design and a love for interiors?
We are seeking a 3D artist to help set a very high-quality bar for the look, feel, and tone of our exciting app, Design Home, where players put their interior design skills to the test and share their creations with others from around the world.
This role requires a superior eye for crafting interior spaces - from modeling and rendering interior environments in 3D, to visualizing finishes, lighting, and decor in a wide array of styles.
Working with our in-house development studio in Hyderabad would provide great opportunity and scope to candidates looking to combine their technical knowledge and creative vision
You’ll most often:
- Model, texture, and light interior spaces
- Create photorealistic pre-rendered backgrounds in VRAY
- Use the Unity game engine for furniture layout, decor, and lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and tools.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- An eye for design, strong creative sensibility, a clear sense of style and polish, refined taste, and discerning eye for luxury
- Strong knowledge of design trends, furniture, fixture & equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color, and materials
- Previous experience in game art production, ideally for mobile devices
And your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Interior Design, Architecture, or Game Art Program. 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with 3D modeling and art software, such as Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and VRAY
- Knowledge of the design fundamentals and space planning of residential interior architecture
- Familiarity with Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines
- Knowledge of wall, flooring, and ceiling finishes and color coordination
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a fun and energetic team
**Please submit your portfolio with your application
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.