Are you ready to unlock your future and grow in your professional career?
If your answer is yes, we would like to meet you. We are looking for young talent that want to join a Gaming Project.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Be responsible for designing test scenarios for software usability, running these tests, and preparing reports on the effectiveness and defects to the production team.
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an Impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studio as well as others at Globant.
- Collaborate with QC Analyst, BA, PO, SM, TL and Software Developers.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers and a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Being flexible & goal-oriented.
- Knowledge in process improvement for Manual Testing. (QA SignOff, GO / NO GO, Smoke, Regression, UAT, E2E)
- Knowledge analysis, test case design, test execution, acceptance criteria.
- Be passionate about videogames
- Knowledge about test results on database impacts, errors and bugs Life Cycle. Also reporting, follow up and closure.
- Interest in learning game testing.
- Intermediate or upper English skills
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone's careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
Are you ready?