Social Media Manager
GlobalClan is currently looking for a social media manager to join our management team. We are an esports organization that currently competes in CS:GO, Warcraft3, Team Fortress 2, and Super Smash Bros but are actively looking to grow and expand. We also fund, and run tournaments often, no matter how big or small. For now, the role will be voluntary but this is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn more about growing social media and working with an esports team. We are active in many parts of the world (NA, EU, OCE, and Asia), so we are not limiting this position to just one region.
- Monitor and help maintain our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Discord)
- Announce games and competitive events (i.e. tournaments) to our fan base
- Help improve the development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Research new trends
- Work alongside our management team
- 18 years old and older
- An adequate level of written English
- Have a solid base knowledge of the esports scene and communities
- Novice or higher experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous experience in social media
If you have any questions or concerns please add them to your application. Along with any other information you with to share.
A potential monthly payment may be worked out upon application examination.