YouTube Video Editor Internship
We are looking for a motivated Video Editor Intern who will support our talent team and create content for our main platforms (Youtube, Instagram, Twitter). You will have the chance to showcase your work in many of our projects targeting the esports community. This position is an intern-to-hire opportunity - we will sign off on internship credit if requested.
Founded by Chief Keef, Glo Navy is a gaming, lifestyle, and media company aimed at not only winning championships but telling diverse and compelling stories in gaming. At the forefront of our mission, striving to represent diversity within the Esports Community
To apply, please submit:
- Portfolio of past works
- a Cover Letter, including details about why you would like to join the team.
- 3 Youtube channels that you watch
- Work within the PR, Marketing, and Social Media space to create engaging content for a variety of media platforms.
- Create motion graphics, animation, and image stills from conception to delivery to specific deadlines.
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product brand narrative, goals, and concepts.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects and committed work ethic.
- A passion for Gaming is preferable
- Creative flair, design skills, and a strong visual sense
- A solid understanding of video flow and narrative for the content in different platforms (e.g YouTube and Instagram)
- Desire to be challenged and open to feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail
- Must own Video Editing Software