(Closed) UX Designer
GLHF has a unique and global platform to solve one of esports biggest challenges - helping esports teams engage their most dedicated fans. Through our proprietary technology, fans can challenge other fans to matches of esports wit, play in trivia tournaments, watch their favorite team play in the biggest events, and keep up to date on all the latest esports news. Our goals mean we get to work with the biggest esports teams, tournament organizers, game developers, and influencers in the video game and esports industry.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX Designer who will be a key player and an important puzzle piece in our marketing team to support the rapid global growth of GLHF.
You think that designing with a user centric perspective, and thereby increasing conversion rates is the most beautiful thing anyone can do.
Joining GLHF means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced start up. With your knowledge and experience you'll get the opportunity to influence GLHF’s UX-processes and which tools to use. You will also be an UX-ambassador for GLHF to disseminate the importance of User Experience and the benefits of it.
What you will do
- Concept development
- User research
- Interaction design
- Facilitate workshops/presentations and lead and inspire people
What we expect from you
- At least 4 years of experience within UX
- You have a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Behavior Psychology or equivalent
- Easy time working with people - leading, helping and inspiring them
- You love to create smart experiences that users really like
- Is comfortable in communicating and writing in both Swedish and English
- Experience from video games, mobile games, or esport is a plus
What we can offer you
- To become a part of a small and dynamic team located in Stockholm
- Work with the best esports teams in the world to create a fan engagement platform
- Competitive benefits
Does this sound like you? Apply now!