(Closed) Junior Esports Producer #URGENT
About Ginx TV
We are based on a small industrial campus between London’s King’s Cross and Camden. Our channel, GINX Esports TV, is dedicated to the world of esports and we broadcast entertainment shows as well as live esports tournaments around the world. The channel is distributed to over 50 million households worldwide and is pioneering the concept of bringing esports to mainstream TV audiences.
We are looking to recruit an esports producer to manage the production of some of our shows. Examples of these are a daily 12-minute news show and live tournaments, as well as the production of weekend live event coverage and various studio-based entertainment shows. We are an early-stage company and as such the role will be multi-faceted and very hands-on. You’ll feel just as comfortable leading the gallery, setting up the studio, sitting in the producer’s chair during live shows or helping with set design.
We are looking to bring someone on board with a track record in producing (live) sports/esports and/or gaming content. Cross-platform content creation is core to our proposition. Having experience in an esports production environment, through a publisher or TO would go a long way. It is important the esports producer brings a ‘leading from the front’ work-ethic and can inspire the team to create great content.
- Produce a selection of shows
- Assist Senior Producers in more complex productions
- Manage remote crews and HQ coverage of live esports events
- Participate in production meetings and help set vision and strategy
- Be at ease in a gallery environment and with the use of vision mixing equipment (training provided)
- Embed social and digital content in production process
- Think internationally when prepping shows, securing hosting talent and stringers
- Build relationships with TO’s and games-publishers and establish direct links with their production arms
- Coordinate with the technical team around necessary resources and equipment
Our offices are buzzy’ and we are all gamers at heart. Our passion is to widen the appeal of esports through the mainstream medium of television, but increasingly we are also working cross-platform and are creating more avenues for gamers to connect with our content. Our team is compact, there will be ~40 of us by June 2019 and we are proud of our record of giving our staff autonomy, creative freedom and space to experiment with new programming ideas. We play in-house tournaments from time to time and thank our lucky stars we get to work in this industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent