Esports News Writer
Ginx.TV is looking for talented freelance writers to work from home.
As a freelance news writer for GINX, you will work closely with the GINX Studios’ content team to create industry-leading stories for Ginx.tv, the online magazine dedicated to esports and gaming.We cover everything from the world of gaming. We are actively searching for news writers who can write on a variety of subjects including esports, gaming franchises, and personalities and online culture from the world of YouTube, Twitch and TikTok.
We are particularly interested in talking to writers who care passionately about, and can cover one or more of the following:
- Rocket League
- R6 etc
All positions are paid on a per article basis. Our rates are competitive, based on prior experience, and with the ability to earn a fixed income.
- Research, edit and publish content as commissioned by Ginx.tv
- Find and secure the most exciting angles to cover news from the industry across the world
- Use our platform to create engaging, shareable and opinionated esports content which will be distributed on the internet platform and in our TV shows
- Chase leads for breaking news and keep up to date with the goings-on of the industry
All positions are remote with no in-person requirements. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their writing and their availability/reliability.
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for esports and gaming in general
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, with potential nights and weekend missions based on live event coverage
- Be reliable and detail orientated
- Knowledge of content publishing & editing rules and How-Tos, including basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO desirable
GINX TV Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email with cover letter and CV, detailing the games/genres you are most comfortable, a couple(2) of examples of previous work, and why you think you are the best candidate to the email attached below.