Ginx.TV is looking for a talented entertainment writer to work from home.
Based on a small industrial campus between London’s King’s Cross and Camden, GINX TV is one of the leading media outlets dedicated to esports in the world. Our channel, GINX Esports TV which broadcasts entertainment shows as well as live esports tournaments around the world, is distributed to over 50 million households worldwide and is pioneering the concept of bringing esports to mainstream TV audiences. Our content is created not only to live on television and OTT but also digital platforms, of which ginx.tv.
As a freelance Entertainment Writer for GINX, you will work closely with the GINX Studios’ content team to create industry-leading stories for Ginx.tv, the fast-growing online magazine dedicated to esports and gaming.
We cover everything from the world of gaming and esports. We are actively searching for an Entertainment Writer who can write about personalities and on a variety of subjects including the online culture from the world of YouTube, Twitch and TikTok or TV series and movie franchises. You are a fan of Marvel, Netflix etc
This position is paid on a per article basis. Our rates are competitive, based on prior experience, and with the ability to earn a fixed income.
- Research, edit and publish content as commissioned by Ginx.tv
- Find and secure the most exciting angles to cover news from the industry across the world
- Use our platform to create engaging, shareable and opinionated esports content which will be distributed on the internet platform and in our TV shows
- Chase leads for breaking news and keep up to date with the goings-on of the industry
All positions are remote with no in-person requirements. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their writing and their availability/reliability.
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for esports and gaming in general
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, with potential nights and weekend missions based on live event coverage
- Be reliable and detail orientated
- Knowledge of content publishing & editing rules and How-Tos, including basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO desirable
GINX TV Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply?
To apply, please send an email with cover letter and CV, detailing the games/genres you are most comfortable, a couple(2) of examples of previous work, and why you think you are the best candidate to the email attached below.