Gameplay Programmer (m/f/d)
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
We are looking for a motivated Gameplay Programmer who develops Gameplay Features in LUA based in Erlangen, Germany.
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- Strong programming background in LUA or an object-oriented programming language
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a passion for games and a game development background
- You are an independent and well organised worker with strong interpersonal skills
What would be a plus?
- Modding-Experience in Farming-Simulator
- Passionate player of Farming-Simulator
- Farming background
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of shader programming (Cg, HLSL or GLSL)
- Console experience (PlayStation, Wii or XBox)
- German communication skills, both written and verbal
What do we offer?
- Variety: A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
- Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level.
- Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
- Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
- Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
- Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter with your resume.