Social Media Manager
Buscamos un Social Media manager de Esports con entendimiento de Ingles, por lo cual este post esta redactado en este idioma:
We will be operating the Latin American Masters league, the first league in Latin America to bring 16 of the top soccer teams in the region into Esports to play Brawl stars.
This league is an official Supercell sponsored event, so we require a Social Media manager that is able to work at a professional level, and that has had experience managing social media content and accounts for Esports teams, tournaments, Gaming accounts, or gaming related content in general.
This social media manager needs to:
- Speak spanish natively, and ideally is from Latam.
- Have experience managing social media accounts, ideally from gaming &/or esports at a high level
- Understands how to generate engagement on social media platforms deeply, such as Facebook (Boosted posts, Facebook Gaming, etc.), Instagram, Twitch, and Twitter.
- Is a gamer and passionate about the industry
- Want to work with one of the top Leagues, teams, and companies in the region
- Plus: be able to Design posts + stories (we will have 2 graphic designers, but ideally we can count on additional support for emergencies)
Deadline for this job is this Saturday, March 6th. So candidates will be reviewed immediately and asked for an interview if the profile fits right.
Please let us know in the message why we should choose you over other candidates, looking forward to speaking with you.