(Closed) UI / UX Designer
At GGPredict we are looking for an experienced and self-contained UX designer to lead the research and development of our platform.
Our mission is to create esport champions. We are the next-generation CS:GO virtual coach that helps both amateur and professional Counter-Strike players train efficiently and raise their skills.
Our technology is based on the biggest CS:GO database ever made, combined with Machine Learning and AI.
Just like in traditional sports - our goal is to create a system where every aspiring, amateur player has a chance to train with help from an experienced coach in the most efficient possible way.
Your work will have a direct impact on how our user will perform. You can help thousands of players perform and train efficiently, sounds cool, right?
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced person who will lead the process of creating the next features of GGPredict’s platform and
If you like to do things on your own and to have responsibility on your shoulders - this job is for you.
If you also want your work to be noticed and appreciated by hundreds of thousands of esports fans around the world - this is a chance for you. Analyses that we create are published every week in the biggest esports media in the world, and on Reddit they break records of popularity.
Responsibilities (Include But Not Limited To)
- Active participation in the development of the platform by creating new features and modules for the panel visualizing the most important aspects of the esport games.
- Finding bottlenecks and improving current features based on user data from Hotjar & Google Analytics.
- Creating marketing materials: blog graphics, newsletters, and social media posts.
- Experience in web interface (UI and UX) design confirmed by the submitted portfolio.
- Ability to present statistical data in an interesting and unusual way.
- Working with one of the modern Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD interface design programs.
- Experience in working with gaming eye projects will be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of current design trends.
- Knowledge of UX guidelines.
- Experience of at least 3-4 years
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the esports industry
- Experience in sports statistics
- Experience in dashboard design
- B2B contract 8-12k net PLN
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- Remote work during Covid-19 lockdown / cosy, startup office at Powiśle, Warsaw
- Possibility to participate in stock option program
- Social events with the team like evening dinners or LAN parties (in normal times;)
- Possibility to self-develop in courses, masterclasses and events (covered by the company)
- A young and ambitious team who want to conquer the world