(Closed) Senior Data Scientist
At GGPredict we are looking for a sports statistics and analysis enthusiast who is also an experienced data scientist.
Our mission is to create esport champions. We are the next-generation CS:GO virtual coach that helps both amateur and professional Counter-Strike players train efficiently and raise their skills.
Our technology is based on the biggest CS:GO database ever made, combined with Machine Learning and AI.
Just like in traditional sports - our goal is to create a system where every aspiring, amateur player has a chance to train with help from an experienced coach in the most efficient possible way.
Your work will have a direct impact on how our user will perform. You can help thousands of players perform and train efficiently, sounds cool, right?
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced person who will lead our data projects projects and develop our machine learning competences.
If you like to do things on your own and to have responsibility on your shoulders - this job is for you.
If you also want your work to be noticed and appreciated by hundreds of thousands of esports fans around the world - this is a chance for you. Analyses that we create are published every week in the biggest esports media in the world, and on Reddit they break records of popularity.
Responsibilities (Include But Not Limited To)
- Working with big datasets of esports data
- Building AI/ML models that will make our coaching app even better
- Conducting statistical analysis and research of esports players, teams and training methods
- Developing high performance and scalable data infrastructure
- Helping other team members develop
- Being actively involved in development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing projects
- Relevant education
- At least 4 years of experience in data science
- Great understanding of statistics
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in neural networks
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the esports industry
- Experience in sports statistics
- Knowledge of reinforcement learning methods
- B2B contract - 13-18k net PLN
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- Remote work during Covid-19 lockdown / cosy, startup office at Powiśle, Warsaw
- Possibility to participate in stock option program
- Social events with the team like evening dinners or LAN-parties (in normal times;)
- Possibility to self-develop in courses, masterclasses and events (covered by the company)
- Young and ambitious team who want to conquer the world