(Closed) Backend Developer
This role is available to work either remotely in a European time zone or in Warsaw, Poland.
At GGPredict we are looking for a back-end developer to help us build our AI coaching tool and other solutions to make esports players better.
Our mission is to create esport champions. We are the next-generation CS:GO virtual coach that helps both amateur and professional Counter-Strike players train efficiently and raise their skills.
Our technology is based on the biggest CS:GO database ever made, combined with Machine Learning and AI.
Just like in traditional sports - our goal is to create a system where every aspiring, amateur player has a chance to train with help from an experienced coach in the most efficient possible way.
Your work will have a direct impact on our product and the future of esports. You can help thousands of players perform and train efficiently, sounds cool, right?
We are looking for an experienced backend developer with strong knowledge of Java, relational databases and networking protocols, who is interested in building state-of-the-art Machine Learning infrastructure.
If you like to have an impact on how software is developed and take ownership of features that you create - this job is for you.
- Develop backend solutions using Java-stack
- Design software modules and features
- Participate in building Machine Learning infrastructure
- Conduct necessary testing before implementation
- Help build CI/CD environment
- Review code of other developers
- 2+ years of experience as a Java developer
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MySQL)
- Experience with working on Linux/Unix servers (preferred Debian)
- Knowledge of networking and HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of commonly used algorithms and data structures
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of the esports industry
- Knowledge of JVM and experience with performance tuning
- Experience with building applications in Spring framework
- Decent rank in CSGO MM or Faceit ;)
- B2B contract - 10-18k net PLN, depending on experience
- Minimal amount of meetings
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- Social events with the team like evening dinners or LAN-parties
- Possibility to self-develop in courses, masterclasses and events (covered by the company)
- Chance to prove to the marketing team that devs are better CSGO players during marketing-vs-dev friendly matches ;)