(Closed) GGLeagues Social Media Internship
GGLeagues is looking for an 8 week summer social media intern. Come join our growing team and build a career with us in the esports industry!
GGLeagues is a social gaming league and our social media intern will play a vital role in our success. As a lover of gaming and esports, you will be sharing GGLeagues with gamers through our various social media platforms. This requires organization, creativity, and professionalism.
The most important characteristic of our social media intern is the love for gaming. GGLeagues is a social gaming league where gamers can come together to build relationships, play the game they love, and compete in a friendly setting. Our social media intern will be connecting with our gamers through our social media and building our online video game community.
The goal of the social media intern is to work with guidance and collaboration from the marketing/media team and the COO to assist in the creation and execution of a social media plan that engages current players while also recruiting new players to GGLeagues. A typical day might include:
- Learning how to run a social media marketing campaign
- Brainstorming and revising our current social media plan for growth
- Posting on our various social media platforms
- Developing copy and content to be posted
- Interacting and responding to players on our social media
- Working with the marketing team to analyze the efficacy of social media posts
- Playing some games with the GGLeagues team
- A rapidly growing start up with tremendous opportunity for paid employment, advancement and leadership roles
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Gaming sessions at work
- A love of gaming and esports
- Strong organizational framework: Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Attention to detail: typos and grammatical errors drive you crazy!
- Creativity: Enjoy putting together engaging content
You might also have:
- Previous experience running social media campaigns
- A strong personal social media presence
- Experience with esports and gaming
- Prospective interns will be asked to either provide a social media account that they have managed in the past/are particularly proud of, or 3-4 social media posts (please include links) that they are proud of and would like to showcase.
To apply, send an email to the email address attached to the Apply button with your resume and a brief introduction on yourself and who you are interested in the internship!