GGLeagues Digital Media Internship
GGLeagues is looking for an 8 week summer digital media intern. Come join our growing team and build a career with us in the esports industry!
GGLeagues is a social gaming league and our digital media intern will play a vital role in our success. As a lover of gaming and esports, creating new content to help share GGLeagues through social media and our partners. This requires organization, creativity, and professionalism.
The most important characteristic of our digital media intern is the love for gaming. GGLeagues is a social gaming league where gamers can come together to build relationships, play the game they love, and compete in a friendly setting.
The goal of the digital media intern is to work with guidance and collaboration from the marketing/media team and the COO to assist in the creation and execution of a content strategy plan that engages current players while also recruiting new players to GGLeagues.
A typical day might include:
- Learning how to run a digital media campaign
- Designing and developing new graphics
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams
- Developing strategies for new marketing campaigns
- Suggest strategies to develop our web presence
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Playing some games with the GGLeagues team
- A rapidly growing start up with tremendous opportunity for paid employment, advancement and leadership roles
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Gaming sessions at work
- Some knowledge of photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator or design platforms
- A love of gaming and esports
- Strong organizational framework: Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Attention to detail: typos and grammatical errors drive you crazy!
- Creativity: Enjoy putting together engaging content
You might also have:
- Previous experience running digital media campaigns
- A strong personal digital media presence
- Experience with esports and gaming
- Prospective interns will be asked to provide digital media (accounts or campaigns) that they have managed in the past/are particularly proud of.
To apply, send an email to the email address attached to the Apply button with your resume and a brief introduction on yourself and who you are interested in the internship!